My wife, Kate Bowler, and I have been adapting to the COVID-19 protocols like everyone else, and being part of the Christian community as well as a web developer got me thinking that church congregations may be able to benefit greatly from a little assistance going online with interactive live streaming of Sunday services.
Even Wednesday evening gatherings, child care, or other community events may be transferable to the home environment.
We’ve been experimenting with a few apps and products that provide an all-encompassing ecosystem including:
- Scheduled live streams for services and other events
- Live group prayers in the live stream chats
- Bible verse notation along side the live stream
- Repeatable and/or one-off service scheduling
- Donation links, and other layout and navigation customizations
- Custom branding in the application interface
- A Content Management System (CMS) for managing and curating the congregation and services
If your church needs to maintain or increase online giving and online tithing, we can help. If your church needs help maintaining an intimate, familiar, and interactive community, we can help. Contact me at email@example.com and we can walk through the process.
Providing this quality of support for a congregation could be a game changer for affected families, and a meaningful way for churches to maintain operations during such a tumultuous period.
I hope you’re well, and taking care of your loved ones,